Sunday, August 30, 2020

Special: "The Cannon Film Guide, Volume 1: 1980-1984" Review!

Find it Here!

Surprise! This week I wanted to do something special as we are still between seasons and recording new material. The wheels are rolling again! So I decided to record a review I made on my other blog for a project that will excite anyone who listens to Cannon Cruisers. You can find the original post I read from here. This side episode is all about The Cannon Film Guide, and then some!

Suffice to say, it's a bit long. Sorry if you like it brief!

It's a bit rambly since I'm not used to talking for so long uninterrupted, and I'm dying in a heated room in the middle of summer, so please excuse the quality. Nonetheless, I think this is a review you're going to want to hear! Anyone who has an interest in Cannon Films should look into this new book. It is exactly what you've been waiting for.

JD's rating: Recommended




Up Next: Commando!

No comments:

Post a Comment