Saturday, August 22, 2020

Cannon Cruisers GAIDEN ~ Episode 20 - Society (1989)

Check it out on Bitchute Here! (The file is too big!)

For this week I decided to take a look at an oddball that flew under many people's radars. That would be Brian Yuzna's Society from 1989. This one is a Lovecraft-style story about a teenager who learns his world isn't quite what he thinks it is. To find out more, click on the episode above! I'm not one for avoiding spoilers, but I think it helps with a movie like this.

So this is our last episode of the GAIDEN miniseries. I hope you've had a good time during this turbulent period as we went through some obscure favorites and not-so-favorites we might have missed out on normal Cannon Cruisers. It's been a blast for me.

Thanks for the good times, and I'll see you with next week's surprise!

JD's rating: Recommended



Up Next: Cannon Film Guide!

No comments:

Post a Comment