Sunday, August 19, 2018

Summer Special #5 - Nemesis (1992) [Non-Cannon ~ Episode 14]



Nemesis was a movie I remember seeing many times at the rental store as kid (I remember that art!) but never got around to seeing. Being that I enjoy cyberpunk from that era (as long as it's not in prose form) I thought this would be one to jump on. It's a bit different for summer fare, but an action film always works for the season-- even if it's cyberpunk and darker in tone. It is even directed by Albert Pyun, a man who made some of the strangest films of the era. I simply had to include this here for our special.

Unfortunately, despite a strong world and good art design, there are quite a few aspects that hold it back from being as good as it could be. Find out why in the episode above.

Randy's Score: 2/5
JD's Score: 3/5


Up Next: Time After Time

No comments:

Post a Comment