Monday, May 11, 2020

Cannon Cruisers GAIDEN ~ Episode 5 - Return of the Living Dead Trilogy


Sorry for being a bit late this week, but there's a reason for that! I hope you enjoyed your Mother's Day celebrations. For something completely unrelated, here is a long episode of Cannon Cruisers where I ramble about three zombie movies back to back!

That's right, I talk about all three of the original Return of the Living Dead movies! Since there was no chance we would ever cover these on Cannon Cruisers proper I thought I would use the opportunity to cover them for you here. This episode took a bit of time to do alone, but it's finally out for you to enjoy.

I probably won't do this alone again. This took too much time, and I even had to put it on Google Drive because this site couldn't fit it and Bitchute is being its usual annoying self and refusing to upload. Nonetheless, I do talk about all three of the films here, so check out what I thought in the episode above.

JD's ratings:
The Return of the Living Dead: Recommended
Return of the Living Dead Part II: Not Recommended
Return of the Living Dead 3: Not Recommended



No comments:

Post a Comment