Sunday, April 12, 2020

Cannon Cruisers GAIDEN ~ Episode 1 - T-Force (1994)


Due to unforeseen circumstances, there is no proper Cannon Cruiser episode this week, and there might not be for some time now. We did begin recording the next season, but there is little point starting and then stopping a quarter of the way through that. Instead, Cannon Cruisers proper will be taking a little break.

But that doesn't mean no content. There will still be new episodes, they will just be a bit different.

For the foreseeable future, I will attempt to upload short episodes of myself talking about era appropriate movies, starting with 1994's T-Force starring Jack Scalia. This is a cyborg cop movie that I enjoyed quite a bit and would like to share with you today. Since it is just me, this episode is quite a bit different than the usual one, and there is no back and forth discussion, but I hope you will enjoy it anyway. If anything, I hope I convince you to seek out this forgotten gem of a b-movie.

JD's rating: Recommended



Up Next: Creepozoids!

No comments:

Post a Comment